- Hands-on, fun activities to stimulate creativity
- Small classroom size
- Learn from long-time music and drama director Angie Mack Reilly
- Many instruments to play! YES! Make NOISE!
- Fine motor and large motor activities
- $10 Drop in Fee. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHERE? 1111 Broad Street on the 3rd floor
- Waiting area near classroom for parents who want to stay close
- Conveniently located next to the Grafton Library for a “dual outing”
Read Time:1 Minute, 5 Second
NOW REGISTERING FOR FALL! OPEN MUSIC LAB! Explore musical concepts in our brand new interactive musical learning lab! Hands-on activities, experiments, projects and fun learning activities will be provided!
Instructor: Angie Mack Reilly, founder of Ozaukee Talent, email email@example.com
Dates/Times: Open 15 Wednesdays September 7 to December 21 (100% attendance not required.) Off November 23. 10:30 to 11:30 am.
Ages: 18 mos. to 6 years. Parents of children who are not potty-trained must remain on 3rd floor waiting area “just in case”. Wi-Fi is available.
Cost: $150 REGISTER HERE
A NOTE FROM YOUR TEACHER
My ultimate goal as a teacher is to foster a lifetime of love for music in each student and to enjoy the process of learning. I use a “student-led” approach; meaning that I encourage each student to participate in the learning process through utilizing their ideas and things that interest them musically and otherwise. I place a strong emphasis on innovative thought, individual thought and the creative process. I also like to incorporate multi-disciplinary learning. I believe that the process of learning music should be enjoyable. I provide a safe environment where students are encouraged to take musical risks, make mistakes and are challenged to grow at their own pace and level creatively. –Angie