by Angie Mack Reilly
Remember my blog post, “Some Things Are Caught, Not Taught?”
Performing arts events are an EXCELLENT community resource. People of ALL AGES can enjoy the age-old art of live theater. Long before there was Netflix. And Hulu. And ESPN. And movie theaters that served wine. There was…… “theataaahhh”…..
COMING TO A HIGH SCHOOL NEAR YOU!
WHAT: “All Shook Up”
WHEN: Thursday November 3rd, November 4th and November 5th at 7:00 pm with a Sunday November 6th matinee at 2:00 pm. Tickets can be purchased at Sentry or at the door.
HOW MUCH: I heard 10 bucks or less (that’s a drive-thru meal at Culver’s)
WHO: Port Washington High School
WHERE: Port Washington High School Auditorium, 427 W Jackson Street, Port Washington
But be careful. When you attend a local high school musical, any of the following “may” happen:
- You either run into your neighbor who doesn’t salt their sidewalks or you run into your neighbor who gives out better Halloween candy than you.
- You might miss the Packer game. (Packers play the Colts Sunday at 3:25 pm)
- Your wife or significant other might fall in love with you all over again.
- You might learn that youth can come together for a common cause despite their differences (a great reminder during presidential election time).
- You might forget that you have a smart phone.