Angie Mack is a published writer, composer, music educator, artist and researcher. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for creative content services.
Chronic Creativity by Angela Mack published by Creativity Portal in 2001.
“My purpose in writing this is so that the condition I’ve been infected with, Chronic Creativity, may be more readily understood and hopefully caught. I’ve come to realize that the secret to being creative comes from a certain mindset — a certain perspective and outlook on life and the world around. It’s about a lifestyle of looking at things from another angle. It is true that anyone can “do” creative things such as quilt a blanket, bake a cake, or write a poem. However, there is a level that goes beyond that. I am referring to a state of being. I am referring to being a creative person rather than doing creative things.” READ MORE…….
Be True by Angela K. Mack
Be Free by Angela K. Mack
- “Cedarburg’s Rising Star” Ozaukee Magazine, Apr 2014
- “On the Trail of Bluesman Blind Blake in Milwaukee” OnMilwaukee.com Apr 2011
- “Chronic Creativity” Creativity Portal
- “Why the Blues Belongs in Port” Ozaukee Magazine, Mar 2015
- “The Adventures of Tim and Ben” Ozaukee Magazine, Jun 2014
- “Eurydice” Ozaukee Magazine, Aug 2014
- North Shore Academy of the Arts Website Blog, Main Writer, 2007-2013
- Ozaukee Talent Website Blog, Main Writer and Web Owner, 2016
- Sociofocus Website Blog, Main Writer and Web Owner, 2010-2016
- Paramounts Home, Article Contributor and Web Owner, 2004-2016
- Creative Connection Arts, Contributor and Web Owner, 2004-2011
- Milwaukee Talent Website Blog, Main Writer and Web Owner, 2016
- “The Value of An Idea”, Creativity Portal
SMALL BUSINESS REVIEW
- “Grafton City Blues” by Kevin Ramsey, Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- “Lost Musical Treasure” PBS History Detectives
- 2015 GRAMMY AWARD RECIPIENT! “The Rise and Fall of Paramount Records Volume 1” , Jack White and Third Man Records
- “Chasin’ Dem Blues” by Kevin Ramsey, Delaware Theatre Company
- “Paramount Walking Tour Booklet” , Village of Grafton Historic Preservation Commisssion
- “Substance Abuse: The Ultimate Teen Guide (It Happened to Me)” by Sheri Bestor
1999 Two-time poetry winner for Phoenix Literary and Arts Magazine
2011 and 2012 “Poetry Paths” Winner, Village of Grafton
2006, Wisconsin Historical Society Website Award, Wisconsin Historical Society
Photos by Angie
Interview with Musician Angela Mack
This excerpt is from Chronic Creativity: A Diagnostic Look at the Condition and How to Become Infected ©2001 Angela K. Mack. All rights reserved.